Monday 3 November 2008

Underwater Divination

Modern Animism
Morph Changes under Stress

Underwater Divination

I knew that under minor difficulties that people adapt and can morph-change through different types. What I did not realise that under trauma, the functions are so messed up (possibly to the fourth inferior function [Quenk] happens often). The person could then send to have drowned (not swimming amongst the sea of people but going under). Logically, then a whole different set of underwater animals characterisations are necessary, which makes life very complicated. An underwater Seahorse does not (but I think it can) operate like a terrestrial Horse. This I believe to be a distorted interpretation. Anyrate, there are Walruses, Dolphins, Sharks, combative Lobsters and Crabs, Oarfish, Eels, Krakens etc. all inhabiting the undersea inner world.
Well, I am getting a little bit of sleep now. I dare say if I am pin sharp awake I can allocate the various undersea animals (I have not finished the terrestrial ones yet).

No comments: