Friday 20 February 2009

Chapter 47 (Tangential Dialogue)

In a group of peope I may have difficulty in working out where emotions are coming from. Somebody who hates me may be masked. They may even be plotting against me (Camelheads ESFJ with a higher toxic T). Or it could be a wife who like me with an angry (ESFJ) husband. Danger. This will happen mostly in my extrovert (ENXP) Lizard (cf. Turtle INXP delightful) mode. Therefore, I become introverted for my own safety. Another serious problem is people who like me and I don't like them or want to be part of their world, especially Cats (ISFP). Or I might like them, but I don't trust them: Pony girls (ESFJ): they will sell all my possessions.
__________________
Freud is 80% fraud, all except the E for Ego
The difference between the Psi Cops (psychiatrists)
and the Psi Corps (psychologists) is the R for Relationship.
Perseus
Introvert 8 Intuitive 10 Thinker 7 Perception 11
Paragon Scale 1-12

No comments: