Monday 2 February 2009

Snow and Fur-lined Boots

I woke up this morning to find the heaviest fall of snow this millennium in southern England. Looking for my fur-lined boots right now.

Discussion

From the position of a Psychedelic NP extremist (Mad) the Temperament Matrix looks slightly skewed.

I wonder how it looks from the position of an extreme SF Crazy. Or from a ST Narcissist (not sure if this description is correct), or an NJ (description not allocated yet: any ideas? Scientist?).

I am not avocating the Fourth Shadow Process, this is meant to be serious.

If I am adding new creative interpretations this is what an Architect (INTP) does, or rather the expressive form in the Visionary mode (ENTP).

And it also contradicts? the (sometimes maligned) Millon Map
http://www.millon.net/taxonomy/narcissistic.htm

2 comments:

Perseus said...

Global Thinking conclusion would be that Please Understand Me III, would investigate the characters NP Psychedelics, SF Crazies, ST Narcissists, and NJ Scientists. "He was not ordinary".

Perseus said...

I came back after a walk in the snow and it looks OK, not skewed at all.

My position:

Temperament: Idealist/Rational
Viewpoint: Idealist/Rational
Identity: Rational

I had a closer look and it comes out as my profile type indicates.