Thursday 12 March 2009

Honky Tonk Lagoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeMetallic
Sometimes I thing I give off a different body language than what I'm actually feeling. Probably makes me look like an asshole. I think I'm a pretty good judge at body language too.Here's a story. INTJs and INTJ acquaintances, tell me if you agree/disagree.A friend of mine (who may actually read this) is skilled at amazing and baffling people with his mad card skills and his mentalism techniques. I have seen him cause someone to forget his own name. I asked him if he would perform a mentalist demonstration on me. He said, "No, it won't work. You're a fortress.

http://personalitycafe.com/intj-forum-scientists/654-intj-user-manual.html

"Don't say that in the Cathouse. All the Perceivers have better body language watching skills than INTJs. They may even see through the Masquerade (although not always consciously).

When Ruthie says come see her
In her honky-tonk lagoon
Where I can watch her waltz for free'
Neath her Panamanian moon
And I say, "Aw come on now
You know you know about my debutante"
And she says, "Your debutante just knows what you need
But I know what you want"
Oh, Mama, can this really be the end
To be stuck inside of Mobile With the Memphis blues again.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/bobdylan/stuckinsideofmobilewiththememphisbluesagain.html

I think Sensor-Perceivers are the best at reading moods (not thoughts) through body language. Intuitive-Perceivers can read unconscious thoughts if they are HIGH enough. This is fantastic.

1 comment:

Perseus said...

"She's a honk, one blast on the horn and she is anybody's"