Thursday 5 March 2009

PNIT

An alternative view of the system.
Instead of following the conventional system, you could (if you so desired) arrange your attributes in the order of highest importance.

e.g. (in my case) PNIT

So I could say my MO of my type is to first perceive (collect information rather than following an agenda), second to intuit (see the whole environment rather than to focus on specifics), introversion is narrow over thinking, so I should really keep things to myself (or I may express myself based on perception and intuition before thinking out the personal consequences and especially the personal feelings of the crazies) (SF).

In fact, I am going to so far that the Perseus system is better ! It is more realistic in following the motives of the others.

The opposite is a JSEF the Horse (or similar animal: Camel, Unicorn, Wild Mustang). Not only can the values of each initial vary, but the order of letters can vary as well. Each one has a different animal allocation.

1 comment:

Perseus said...

If Perception is your leading trait, you might as an NP be mistaken for a SP Artisan. It happens to me all the time.