Thursday 26 March 2009

Safety First

[quote=cryptonia;50567] I read something (posted in one of the stickies) that said that making an intp feel safe enough that they showed their emotions freely was the key to their heart, and judging by how I tend to feel around people who can do that to me, I believe it..[/quote]

I think that just about sums it up for me. If I feel safe, I am OK. To find somewhere safe is nigh impossible.

Safety

Against violence.

Against Bullies (ESTP) and Pony (ESFJ) girls.

Interfering other people and competing males.

Ambush attack by spurned rivals or Crazy Horses. (The lady has to be clear and shut the garage door.)

Where I can be appreciated (not judged prematurely). Thereby increasing confidence.

Prevention against causal relationships (possibility of damage from Sensors).

The Other has to be aware of ongoing intimidation and the effects this may have on the life of an INTP. This could be in the form of opposite gender unwanted stalkers.

http://personalitycafe.com/intp-forum-thinkers/1845-intps-love.html#post50591

1 comment:

Perseus said...

Just thinking about the "creeps"; that horrid creeping feeling up my back ........... a sign of abuse.