Friday 3 July 2009

I want my Bread Buttered please

I have difficulty with

Ni - introverted iNtuiting
Foreseeing implications and likely effects without external data; realizing “what will be”; conceptualizing new ways of seeing things; envisioning transformations; getting an image of profound meaning or far-reaching symbols.

According to Berens this is my Critical Parent and my best advisor would be an INTJ because this is his leading process. Howewver, I would expect criticism from this source.

In practice I accuse people of deceiving me by not letting me have the data I need, and then I want find a Ferret ENFP to help me out!

In the Perseus Overlay System this is called the Information Deficit Disorder (Detached Viewpoint). "I want my bread buttered please."

Last Tango in Paris?

No comments: