Friday 3 July 2009

Who designed the Miniature Christs that glow in the Dark?

Psychology: Who designed the Miniature Christs that glow in the Dark?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marino View Post
No, I wasn't going to be an asshole because I realize Perseus is out there, it's just the way it is.

I am very accepting of my Aspieness, there is nothing negative about this and I trust my psychiatrist.

Asperger's Syndrome is not necessarily negative. I see it as a genetic gift TBH. My neural networks just run a different route then most, I am still a human like everyone else - which is not necessarily positive.

I would disagree that most INTPs have Aspie traits as they have functional mirror neurons. The only bad Aspie trait IMO is the lack of empathy, but hey, we can't all be ESFJs.
I am a writer and system builder not a psychologist. In folk terms it is

Hearing the Orchestra

or

Opening the Picture Book

I think this is a whole new ball game and not related to Jungian personality types, but more which senses are predominate for cognition of information.

I am visual. But then there is Extra-Sensory Perception for the people with very high P scores, not blocked out by Intuition or Thinking. The Wolfman Psi Cop calls these delusions.

The Perseus Pathos Scale argues that empathy etc is a socio-political trait. In the Thieves Kitchen (ESFJ) the Mad Scientist is a psychopath!

Who designed the Miniature Christs that glow in the Dark?

No comments: