Sunday 30 August 2009

I'm only Crying

Quote:
Originally Posted by jochris View Post
I was filling out a survey of questions on Facebook (as some of us do when we're bored), and I came across this question:

"45. Are you an emotional person?"

My first thought was, "hah, no." but I realised that it may not be as simple as that, so I asked the closest of my best friends.

Her answer:
"I think you are generally an emotional person, but you keep it to yourself more than others. The impact it has on you and how you react inside is probably as dramatic, but you deal with it in your head differently and the effect it has to people around you is next to nothing. Thus making you a cold person on the surface, but I'm pretty sure there are emotions underneath."

She's an ENFP, and I'm really surprised at how well she actually knows my INTP mind, because she doesn't always understand why I react to things the way I do. Interesting explanation though!

Do other INT's identify with this?


A good question and one I do not know the answer to. Under distress (Critical Stress) we become hypersensitive to emotions. So do ISTP.

The difference between the two types is how we respond. The Sensors will react in the sexy present and the Introspectives in a rational way. Whatever happens the Guards SJ could become uptight. Trouble looms if Guards and Crazies are involved.

Advisors (second opinion) for the INTP are the harmonious INFJ and for the ISTP it is the ISFJ Mouse or Hamster.

Temptation's page flies out the door
You follow, find yourself at war
Watch waterfalls of pity roar
You feel to moan but unlike before
You discover
That you'd just be
One more person crying.
http://www.bobdylan.com/#/songs/its-alright-ma-im-only-bleeding

Advice from another INTP, a TIPN-"the ourobouros"
This artistic subtype is always destroying itself, finding an identity in the process of constant self-creation. This is the mellower version of the ITs.

The Hamster says to the Grizzly Bear "You don't wanna be an Outlaw". Because you are encroaching on guarded property.

1 comment:

Perseus said...

The Hamster says to the Grizzly Bear "You don't wanna be an Outlaw". Because you are encroaching on guarded property.

"Put a peg in it," The Bear replies, who is not invited to the picnic. In normal events, nobody will tell the Bear the venue. But he may turn anyway to find there are Guards at the gate.

The Bear crashes throught the fence. And the Dogs are sent out to chase him down. The terriers have the Bear trapped in the dormitory face to face with a Troll Headbanger (Carrot with a reputation: he has he singlehandedly survived a fight against every miscreant in the Mended Drum tavern).