Monday 18 January 2010

Will you please Crawl out yer Window?

Caterpillar Crawling up the Wall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Staci View Post ENFJ Teacher

http://personalitycafe.com/intp-forum-thinkers/1121-what-pisses-you-off-about-intps-6.html#post235210
Hi.

My two best friends, one I have had for over 10 years, the other for 5 years, are text book INTPs. I can honestly say, I do not see any flaws in them that piss me off; I find the only thing that bothers me has more to do with the difference between me being an extravert, and their introvertedness. I sometimes get annoyed at my perceived notion of their "lack of balls" on occasion, and I have had to be a go between more often that I would like.

I do get impatient having to wait for them to think things over and all that fence sitting, ugh, but that I also think is more about introversion vs extraversion.


I personally find INTPs fascinating, extremely funny, and yes, deliciously sexy. But the thing is, when they do get a bit big in the britches, (ie intellectually arrogant), I merely say to them "You are such an ass". One "hmmphs" at me, the other says "Shaddup f*cker". Both responses make me laugh and I have to pour on the love, with which they reply with more mock annoyance; the twinkle in their eyes and those cheeky grins give it a way.

I trust them both with my life, and I would take a bullet for either of them. They are both my 3am phone call as I am there's.

Solid as rocks and honest to a fault; they are the closest thing to a real Knight In Shining Armor.

So yeah, <3>

We might very well be sitting on the fence. We all know what happened to Humpty Dumpty:

Riddle of Humpty Dumpty

He got unwell.

We have to go E down at the watering holes, when we transform from an Eagle to a Snake and we can easily get run over. I am a Turtle with a broken shell.

So it is really a mistake to say we are sitting on a fence like a Cat ISFP or Butterfly ESFP.

Down at the Watering Holes we are vulnerable to all the four-legged foes and we can get chased by a pack of Dogs ISTJ Under orders from the Wolf ENTJ), or stampeded by Bulls ESFJ and Horses ESFJ, predated upon by Big Cats ESTP. If we snap we are in Alligator ENTP mode. Even a Jaguar ESTP can bit through a Turtle shell (XNTP). Crocodiles ENTP have a stand-off with Lions ESTP.

No comments: