Sunday 24 January 2010

Zoological Gardens

Menagerie

http://personalitycafe.com/critical-thinking-philosophy/3526-does-alcohol-bring-out-your-true-personality-3.html#post240988

After a binge, I often worry about the undiplomatic things I have said. My lack of inhibitions generally quickens up any disputes so I do not waste any time. Occasionally, more than five times, I have evoked extremely violent reactions from SJ Guards who think I have not been respectful.

I suspect my thinking diminishes and I may operate cognitively more NP than PN (politically advantageous), but I may morph-shift to the dangerous NIPF

NIPF-"master of puppets"- This type is very adept at creating concord or discord, without appearing involved. Its motives remain inscrutable. Of the INFPs who are mistaken for INTPs, this is the most dangerous.


But more likely to;

NPIF-"the zookeeper"-Eerily close to their NPIT counterparts, this type collects personalities into elaborate menageries of potential. Also called the "animal hoarder"

I do not know if this is a change of personality because of "stress" or my natural personality. I think bullying plays apart, making me rely on my intuition.

1 comment:

Perseus said...

"Be kind to him (innocent) I think it might be the only thing that can help".