Monday 1 March 2010

Fashion Sense (by type)

This is speculative, but anyways:

ESFP: Like oh-em-jee, my skirt is like, so hot! *flips hair.*
ESFJ: I'm dressed really sexy, but not like, a whore. *smoothes skirt.*
ISFP: This is so unique and pretty. *takes out manga.*
ISFJ: I hope I don't look intimidating or sluttish. *puts on apron.*
ESTP: This totally rocks! *opens buttons.*
ESTJ: This is the sensible way to dress! *demonstrates to eveyone.*
ISTP: This won't get caught in the driss. *Lights a cig.*
ISTJ: I'm dressed appropriately. *Goes about duties.*
ENFP: Wow, this is so pretty! *Hugs friend.*
ENFJ: It looks nice, but it's not too showy. *Looks around earnestly.*
ENTP: This is fun. *Grins devilishly.*
ENTJ: Behold my power! *Marches across the room.*
INFP: This shows who I really am deep inside. *Writes poem.*
INFJ: I don't want to look too intimidating, or put anyone off. *Reads poem.*
INTP: I wasn't really paying attention. *Straighten shirt and zips up fly.*
INTJ: This'll do. *Dismisses coldly.*

Credits to Mutatio NOmenis (male)

at

http://personalitycafe.com/myers-briggs-forum/1970-what-does-your-fashion-sense-say-about-your-personality-type-3.html#post283783


No comments: