Tuesday 23 March 2010

Guard Dogs

Guard SJ Dogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by niweet View Post
Hi I'm married to an ISTJ husband and he is a wonderful guy. He is very organized, clean and helps me stay grounded and I bring out the 'fun' in him. The only thing is he is not that great with expressing himself and I'm always talking about my feelings and such with no reciprocation. Sometimes I feel like we have no passion as he isn't confident in being the 'hunter' sometimes. I always want to be out and about and feel like all he wants to do is chill. Sometimes I feel like we're just close 'friends' but I do adore him so much and think he's my hot boy. I feel like sometimes he doesn't 'sweep me off my feet' with words or actions like others have or try with me. I have to be sad for him to go out and do something sweet for me. He expresses his love by acts of service at home but that's not too important to me. I wouldn't betray him because he is such a loyal person yet I feel lonely sometimes. I know this is the ENFP in me but I don't know what to do. help?? We've only been married 15 months and I'm so confused.


This is the great problem the INTP has with their natural mate the ENFP, there are always ISTJ Dogs around, from savage Hounds to dutiful Retrievers. But to INTPs Dogs are often nasty horrid critters, worse because they are so dogged. ST Dogs are a Dictator category.
They are meant to obey and be obeyed. The stick does not help (in theory: it might make them contrary - not sure ????)

The ENTP Snake is faced with a whole pack of vengeful baying dogs. Best to attack just in case the Snake flies away like an Eagle (INTP).

No comments: