Sunday 16 May 2010

I'm a Believer

The process of finding a job to suit you can be very demanding and challenging. It's more than just checking to see if you have the right skills and working out how long it will take to get to work. Our personal profile will help you to better understand yourself and assist in finding the work environment that suits you best.

http://www.jobsite.co.uk/cgi-bin/myjobsite_questionnaire.cgi

Jobsite Personal Profile

"As a Believer, it's the challenge, the risk, the prospect of what I can achieve that drives me, rather than simply making money. What motivates you?"

Keith Potts, Managing Director, Jobsite

3 comments:

Perseus said...

By Neil Diamond

I thought love was only true in fairy tales
Meant for someone else but not for me.
Love was out to get me
That's the way it seemed.
Disappointment haunted all my dreams.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried.

I thought love was more or less a givin' thing,
Seems the more I gave the less I got.
What's the use in tryin'?
All you get is pain.
When I needed sunshine I got rain.

Then I saw her face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
I'm in love, I'm a believer!
I couldn't leave her if I tried.

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/m/monkees/im+a+believer_20095324.html

Gary - Jobsite.co.uk said...

Thanks for mentioning our Jobsite personal profile test. I hope you found it useful.

Check back over time to see how your profile may have changed with your life circumstances.

Perseus said...

It does seem to be an overlay programme on top of basic personality types and therefore a practical application programme.

When I was skint, I operated in Survivor mode. As I achieve more autonomy, if opportunities arise, I can migrate into a fitting Believer mode. I usually get stuck at Contender, which is not quite ME.