Friday 27 August 2010

Our Rights

Our Rights


1. I have the right to express my feelings

2. I have the right to express my opinions and beliefs.

3. I have the right to say ‘yes’ and ‘no’ for myself

4. I have the right to change my mind

5. I have the right to say ‘I don’t understand’.

6. I have the right to simply to be myself without having to act for other people’s benefit

7. I have the right to decline responsibility for other people’s problems

8. I have the right to make reasonable requests of others

9. I have the right to set my own priorities

10. I have the right to be listened to, and taken seriously

11. I have the right to make mistakes and feel comfortable about admitting to them

12. I have the right to be illogical in making decisions

13. I have the right to say, ‘I don’t care’

14. I have the right to be miserable or cheerful

Any other rights that you can think of ???

No comments: